When we talk about the furniture business, we present beautiful furniture, stylish interior, cozy and modern house. And how to encourage a person to make an order if he sees your furniture company for the first time? With the help of an emotional connection that you will build using visual techniques.
FFF – Furniture For Family is a new line of home decor products, tableware and furniture for those looking to create a cozy space with a modern aesthetic. The task was to develop a logo and corporate identity for a furniture store. The character of the brand should be modern, friendly and understandable. They were reflected in the development of the logo and corporate identity. The concept was based on three letters F from the name of the store. They connect with each other and turn into the layout of the apartment. By moving the letters, we get different forms of layouts, which makes the design of the logo dynamic and functional. Design will not work if there is no emotion, message, values and product history behind it. Photos of furniture gives the project an interesting and unusual first strategic basis and works well under the layouts on the posters, billboards, etc.
The color scheme of the brand is black using with bright colors and pictures of furniture. The light and very flexible style allow us to develop an identity of a brand to a huge amount of merch.
- Agency/Creative: Mary Torgomyan
- Article Title: FFF – Furniture For Family Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Москва
- Market Region: Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Art Direction, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Motion Graphics, Poster Design
- Industry: Public Utility
- Keywords: furniture for family
student: mary torgomyan
Curator: Leonid Slavin