Festival Raridades l Visual Identity
The Festival Raridades is a cultural event aimed at valuing and inserting people with rare diseases. The project, conceived by Abraf, in partnership with Casa Hunter, has the concept of launching in Brazil and promotes cinema sessions, debates, music, and art presentation.
The creation of the brand’s Visual Identity was based on the 3 concepts defined for it, namely: sensitivity, art, and integration. Through these pillars, a logo was created with rustic typography that refers to brush strokes, where the letters were organized in a way that created a dynamic and fluid composition. Through minimalist symbols and with a trace that refers to brushes and engravings, symbols were developed to represent concepts such as Integration, Empathy, Sharing, Change, Interaction, Sensitivity, and Awareness.
- Design Agency: Fernanda Carvalho l Art & Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Festival Raridades l Visual Identity
- Brand / Project Name: Festival Raridades
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Presentation, Print Ad Campaign
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Keywords: #brand, #branding, #visualidentity #identidadevisual #design #designgrafico #graphicdesign #logo #logodesign
- Industry Category: Entertainment