Petty Well is a young French brand of natural dog food. By answering questions about your pet you get custom-made menu suggestions and can then get them delivered monthly to your door. We have been working with this company since their early beginnings and it has been a great adventure to create new design concepts as their brand grows.
From the logo, to the cardboard packaging, and especially to the tin design, the aim was to create a fun, playful and colorful branding. Something not too serious than can remind us of the unique and loving relationship we have with our pets.
For the tin design we used vibrant colours because dogs are often so joyful and full of energy and we worked on a childlike universe with flat vector shapes because dogs are like our kids, just with a little bit more hair !
- Agency/Creative: Festin Studio
- Article Title: Festin Studio Creates a Dog Food Branding and Packaging Design for French Brand Petty Well
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Tin
- Substrate: Metal