Fernway wants you to taste a new place with their heat-and-eat convenient fresh meals. The brand is housed under its parent company Peer Foods, a 150 year old company with a home base in Chicago, Illinois.
Design Womb partnered with Fernway to execute a complete brand through our brand incubator services. Developing a core retail strategy alongside brand naming kicked off the project, and we worked closely with the team to deliver a strong concept at ever touch point which included naming, tagline development, key messaging, a core brand identity, logo design, packaging design, custom box and structural development, art direction of photography for on-package as well as art direction and execution of product and lifestyle photography, and printed sales collateral.
Fernway’s ready-to-eat meals are fresh, not frozen. The brand aims to bring exotic and interesting dishes from around the globe to your home, keeping it fun and convenient. The visual identity and packaging design speaks directly to the modern core consumer and reflects the high quality of the ingredients and careful thought that went into every recipe with easy to understand messaging and enticing photography. By expressing a travel and adventure concept in a bright and sophisticated way on-pack, the branded results peek curiosity, inspire trying something new, and give you a passport to flavor all without having to leave your couch.
- Agency/Creative: Design Womb
- Article Title: Fernway Brand Identity and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Research, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Board