Fashion Jewellery Packaging Design
“No amount of physical contact could match the healing powers of a well made cocktail.” — David Sedaris
Kling Kling is our favourite project despite its lesser exposure because of how complete it is as a brand building project – from naming, to visuals, packaging, and displays. We have worked closely in conjunction with the client team that the product line up was still in developmental stage.
To communicate to young working class females who enjoy socialising, we came up with the name “Kling Kling” that resembles glass toasting and clinking, and doubles as the jewellery pieces clinks. Started from there, we have designed a full range of peripherals inspired by our favourite cocktails, and remained sober till its completed. Packaging we did for them apply the transparent gradient to imply the stunning colour of different cocktails.
- Design Agency: Noiseless Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Fashion Jewellery Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Klingkling Collection
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Outdoor Media, Packaging, Print Advertising, Retail Design, Retail Display
- Location: Hong Kong
- Market Country: Hong Kong
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Keywords: Jewellery, cocktail, duo and trio, fashion, fashion jewellery, packaging, retail design, visual merchandising, vm, display, window display, woman, women
- Industry Category: Fashion