Farmhouse Lab makes vibrant small-batch dressings, consciously sourced and handcrafted in California. The challenge: redesign a cpg pantry product that brightens everything it touches while emphasizing the high-quality ingredients and versatility of each dressing.
The new packaging design matched what’s in the bottle: Simple, high-quality, and imaginative recipes. We paired hand drawn illustrated elements with clean, modern layouts that emphasizes the premium nature of the dressings. The brand’s new voice became fresher, more fun, energetic, and encouraging, befitting of a brand that packs so much good into a little bottle.
Our team partnered with the growing Bay Area brand for a branding and packaging redesign, as well as reimagining the brand voice and copywriting. We crafted a launch that evokes approachability and warmth and craft quality. The results are vibrant and look gorgeous on your kitchen counter.
You can find these real food dressings in an array of stores across the nation and online. They also make many appearances in California’s popular retailers in the Bay Area, Santa Barbara, Lake Tahoe, and Napa Valley regions.
Be sure to check out the brand’s Instagram feed for mouth-watering recipes and food photography, especially if you have them delivered to your door inside your next Good Eggs delivery – a very popular and specially curated online retailer delivering only the best of California food.
Design Womb is an award-winning creative agency that helps people and brands thrive through beautiful and results-driven branding and packaging design, strategy, and storytelling. We love what we do, and it shows.
- Agency/Creative: Design Womb
- Article Title: Farmhouse Lab Food Dressing Branding and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: San Francisco
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Jar
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: food packaging, dressing, brand identity, design womb, creative agency, award winning, cpg, food business
Creative Director: Nicole LaFave
Brand Voice & Copywriting: Zach Golden
Designer: Audrey Green