Fábrega is a creative and dreamy brand runned by María José Fábrega, a designer and metalsmith born in Quito, Ecuador. We love how she empowers women to express their authenticity through art and creation; but we also love that she reached us to sparkle her brand. María José graduated from Rhode Island School of Design and her pieces have been exhibited internationally in Europe, America and Asia. Between her most recent exhibitions features annual fairs of contemporary jewelry, Sierrad and Joya Barcelona and the contemporary jewelry biennial in Beijing, China. Her work has been published in several online sites and magazines Internationally renowned as British Vogue, British glamor, Nylon, People style watch, among other.
We developed an identity that reinterpretates the beauty of the universe, through a modernist and eclectic aesthetic. Something catchy and vibrant that could adapt and endure in time.
The logo simulates the visual representation of a formula. In order to create the identifying icon, besides the first letter of the brand’s name, we used a geometrical abstraction representing a precious stone, a material commonly linked to jewelry making.
The pattern, on the other hand, was designed as a ludic and imaginative graphic world that was inspired on the jewelry itself. We combined organic ornaments with abstract gradients to modernize the pieces and make them stand out in the digital world. Our purpose was to achieve an exciting packaging that surprises the viewer through a fun experience.
- Agency/Creative: Lunalunares Studio
- Article Title: Fábrega Jewelry Branding by Lunalunares Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ecuador
- Agency/Creative City: Lunalunares
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Modelling, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Concept Art
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: jewelry, packaging, identity, contemporary
Creative Director: Lunalunares