Hurtling towards the energy transition, Pacifico Renewables identified the need to strategically reposition and rebrand to facilitate a wider breadth of proposition. Fable&Co. embarked on a journey of discovery into the very heart of publicly listed green energy investments.
Strategically motivated ambitions ignited the decision for Pacifico Renewables to evolve from a renewables native into the energy transition company of tomorrow – sparking significant new opportunities for investors. Shifting their focus beyond purely solar and wind projects they set their sights on a wider & more diverse spectrum of global opportunities on offer, as the worlds electricity system seeks to decarbonise.
The new brand mission statement, ‘Accelerating the transition toward a clean energy future’, is used front & centre throughout branded communications to clearly articulate the brands noble ambitions and objectives. A shortened version of this mission statement was crafted – ‘Future in motion’. This emotive yet succinct new tagline balances a positive, inspirational & motivational sentiment throughout the brand messaging.
A new brand name was imperative to better reflect their new proposition & positioning. Following multiple naming workshops, the client made the decision to embrace the name ‘Tion’ – representing their lofty ambitions & future aspirations.
The suffix ‘-tion’ composes the last four letters of “transition”, whilst commonly found in nouns of action such as “acceleration”, “innovation” & “motion”.
‘Tion’ is memorable, modern & dynamic, & perfectly captured their progressive nature and agile approach, along with their purpose & virtues as a brand.
The visual identity was created to represent Tion Renewables as a highly progressive, innovative and forward thinking renewable energy company, whilst maintaining a crucial sense of quality, trust and reliability. From the technical and confident character innate within the logo, through to the ‘ion’ inspired grid asset and motion influenced extending lines, the brand identity tells a subtle visual story of the brand mission, ‘accelerating the transition toward a clean energy future’, in a simple yet scientific way.
Depicting this narrative with precision, structure, accuracy, intelligence & innovation all found in abundance throughout the elements of the identity system.
- Agency/Creative: Fable&Co
- Article Title: Fable&Co Rebrand Germany’s Second Largest Independent Power Producer
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London & Brighton
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Creative Direction, Identity System, Logo Design
- Industry: Energy
- Keywords: #brandstrategy #brandidentity #branding #rebrand #brandingagency #creativeagency #digitalagency #energytransitioncompany #energycompany #renewableenergy #renewableenergycompany #futureinmotion #Germany #Munich #Greenenergy #Climateemergency #Climatechange #Greeninvestments energybranding
Creative Director: Ross Davison
Director: Jack Archer
Brand Artist: Issy Hall
Brand Artist: Matt Dewdney
Brand Artist: Ben Carvey