Fable&Co. embarked on defining a truly unique brand strategy and identity for the launch of Pallas Partners. With refined sophistication, elegance and simplicity at its core, sharply differentiating this superior boutique law practice, by looking beyond the conventional field of vision.
Pallas, multifarious goddess of war, wisdom, craftwork and intellect – was renowned for being strong-willed, notably loyal and exceptionally powerful. In Greek mythology Pallas was represented as the goddess of strategy, advanced weaponry, and unstoppable skills on the battlefield. Revered for having never lost a battle, the notion of having Pallas by your side was to guarantee a successful outcome.
This legendary namesake would provide a pertinent narrative to set the foundations for a new style of law firm. A firm that sets out to define a new blueprint of client experience, led by an accomplished team to deliver phenomenal results across investigations, arbitration and litigation.
The highly bespoke Pallas wordmarque was crafted with an emphasis on subtle finessing and refinements evident throughout the letterforms. This logo is used proud and confident in a ‘masthead’ fashion across many printed materials.
To support the wordmarque and for practical usage across small size requirements, Fable&Co. created a stylish monogram to be used as the brand icon, further complementing the Pallas brand identity.
This minimalist and modernist monogram depicts an elegant ‘P’ letterform, taken from the primary logo, and set within a crest shape as a lockup. This demonstrates the superior reputation for the highest quality & distinction for which the Pallas brand would immediately become synonymous for within the global legal landscape.
- Agency/Creative: Fable&Co
- Article Title: Fable&Co. Create Brand Strategy and Identity to Define a Modern Law Firm
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Fable&Co
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Copywriting, Design, Identity System, Photography, Tone of Voice, Web Design, Writing
- Industry: Defence
- Keywords: boutique Law Practice lawfirm elite law practice brand strategy brand identity corporate branding corporate identity branding
Creative Director: Ross Davison
Strategy / Account Director: Jack Archer
Brand Artist: Issy Hall