Fable&Co. Rebrands PremFina, a highly Innovative Fin-Tech Business
Following an impressive five years of continued success, PremFina approached Fable&Co. to effectively reposition & rebrand this highly innovative Fin-Tech business. Founded in 2015, PremFina quickly became an authorised FCA lender & went on to raise equity of £27 million from high-profile investors such as Rakuten, ThomVest & Talis Capital to name just a few.
PremFina were seen as a challenger to incumbents such as Close Brothers, BNP Paribas & Premium Credit – who’s reputation dominated the premium finance space for decades. Far more than just a premium finance business – at the heart of PremFina is technical innovation – now much more than a challenger, but an established, progressive player disrupting the status-quo within a sector destined for innovation. Fable&Co’s objective was to effectively promote PremFina’s unique fin-tech / insur-tech proposition through the new brand identity & website.
- Design Agency: fable&co
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Fable&Co. Rebrands PremFina, a highly Innovative Fin-Tech Business
- Brand / Project Name: PremFina
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Ross Davison, Jack Archer Account Director, Brand Artist's Matt Jones & Issy Hall
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Mobile App, Outdoor Media, Print Ad Campaign, Print Advertising, Print Brochure, Print Promotion, Print Publication, Print Stationery, Publications, Signage, Social Media, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Brand identity, Corporate Rebrand, Premium Insurance, Fin-tech, Insur-tech, Ui design, Ux design, Rebrand
- Industry Category: Financial