Following an impressive five years of continued success, PremFina approached Fable&Co. to effectively reposition & rebrand this highly innovative Fin-Tech business. Founded in 2015, PremFina quickly became an authorised FCA lender & went on to raise equity of £27 million from high-profile investors such as Rakuten, ThomVest & Talis Capital to name just a few.
PremFina were seen as a challenger to incumbents such as Close Brothers, BNP Paribas & Premium Credit – who’s reputation dominated the premium finance space for decades. Far more than just a premium finance business – at the heart of PremFina is technical innovation – now much more than a challenger, but an established, progressive player disrupting the status-quo within a sector destined for innovation. Fable&Co’s objective was to effectively promote PremFina’s unique fin-tech / insur-tech proposition through the new brand identity & website.
- Agency/Creative: fable&co
- Article Title: Fable&Co. Rebrands PremFina, a highly Innovative Fin-Tech Business
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Financial
- Keywords: Brand identity, Corporate Rebrand, Premium Insurance, Fin-tech, Insur-tech, Ui design, Ux design, Rebrand