Evelyn’s New Brand and Packaging Designed by Todd Anderson
Todd Anderson Design has created a powerful new look for Evelyn’s Plant Based Foods. Todd worked on the project from concept through to the final design presentation.
The designs friendly and organic feeling is created through the vibrant use of color and a specific choice of typeface. Taking the leaf motif from the word-mark and using it as an aspect of the packaging design, creates a tool to showcase the ranges stunning photography. Imagery is also employed in the top right hand corner adding a further three dimensional and eye-catching element to the overall identity.
It was essential for the design to be versatile enough; that it could be applied to many different sizes and shapes of packaging formats, including landscape and portrait boxes, bags and labels for tin cans and bottles.
- Design Agency: Todd Anderson Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Evelyn’s New Brand and Packaging Designed by Todd Anderson
- Brand / Project Name: Evelyn's Plant Based Food
- External Design Credits: Creative Director: Todd Anderson
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Experience, Retail Brand Design
- Location: South Africa
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board, Pulp Paper