Eugenia Kudrinskaya Student Concept for Quick-Cooking Cereals
Go Groats! – ” they’re fast-compressed – brewed porridge for athletes. The design of the glasses refers to treads on the soles, a sneaker as the embodiment of the metaphor of “grit on the run.” The shape factor is based on corrugated paper, glasses to make it comfortable to eat “on the go.” Handy packaging that can be taken with you and brewed a buckwheat after a hard workout. The design of the corrugated cups is embossed, this solution reinforces the reference to protectors and also serves as a functional, that allows you to hold the glass in your hand and not get burned.
- Design Agency: Eugenia Kudrinskaya
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Eugenia Kudrinskaya Student Concept for Quick-Cooking Cereals
- Brand / Project Name: GO GROATS!
- External Design Credits: Designer Eugenia Kudrinskaya, Tutor Leonid Slavin
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fast Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Cup, Сardboard cup
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper