Estúdio Zingoni Have Crafted Packaging Design for Vogel Gin
Vogel is a distillery born behind the mountains of Serra do Curral, an emblematic landscape located near Belo Horizonte. Symbolizing all the free and adventurous spirit of the region, Gin Vogel arrives as an exaltation of freedom, an invitation to do differently, to seek the new.
It was based on this premise that the whole identity and packaging of the gin was developed, from the choice of the bottle (which resembles an explorer’s canteen) to the illustration and finishes in Hot Stamp (symbolizing the trails and the act of searching for the new routes) , until the use for the label of a more porous and rustic substrate that dialogues with the challenges of an adventure. Everything was thought to achieve that sense of adventure and daring, so loved by Minas Gerais´s population.
- Design Agency: Estúdio Zingoni
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Estúdio Zingoni Have Crafted Packaging Design for Vogel Gin
- Brand / Project Name: Vogel Gin - Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Photography: Laura Brina
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle