Exclusive and daring, this real estate project takes its name from the waves of the Caribbean Sea. When we approached the creators of Yamm to begin the branding process, we agreed to design a brand that communicated the values of its architecture: the reinterpretation of artisanal construction techniques to create a unique sensory experience.
To design the logo, we were inspired by the branches of Tulum’s jungle. The typography reflects the organic qualities of Yamm’s architecture and the tropical environment where it was built.
In order to present the development as a luxury residence in communion with nature, a grid that balanced the textures of the project was implemented in the leaflet and brochure. The soft but contrasting color palette represents the combination of modern and traditional materials used in construction. When presented in physical form, the brochures are tangible communication of the amalgam between marble and chukum (endemic stucco), of modernity and tradition.
- Agency/Creative: Estudio Manila
- Article Title: Estudio Manila Creates Branding for Yam Tulum Apartments
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: Real estate, brochure, Mexico