Estudio Boutique Creates Packaging and Brand Design for Novum.Lab
Novum.Lab is the newest laboratory in the Health Tech segment. Specialists in human health, the company believes that health and well-being should not be limited to a portion of the population. Because of this, in order to reposition nutritional health, the focus is on research and innovation to create products with levels of quality previously considered impossible, developing innovative formulas with raw materials of the highest quality.
The public are people between 25 and 60 years old +, male or female, mainly in the state of São Paulo, classes A and B, with a preventive initiative on their health and well-being, concerned with healthy aging or with the aesthetic traits of ageing.
The visual identity should convey the message of “Specialists, technicians and innovators”, emphasizing the sensation of innovation and science, with characteristics that refer to prevention and longevity. They did not want to seem like an inaccessible and elitist brand, nor did they want polluted marketing. The characteristics defined for the brand were: Health Tech / Modern / Serious / Minimalist / Original / Pure.
For the construction of the logo, a handwritten font was chosen and designed among thousands of options, making it original and consistent. As it is a new company in the market, the solution for the brand icon was to bring a simple and striking element, easily associated with such a vast market: we summarise the logo in an n + l.
The white and light gray colors prevail in this neutral color palette, conferring sensations of purity, science, pharmaceutical, efficiency. The support colors, pastel blue, turquoise and peach, bring in their essence patience, calm, protection, comfort. The black used in the logo is powerful, empowering, imposing.
As for the bottles and labels of the products, the challenge was to find options consistent with the proposed identity. For this purpose, a thorough research was carried out in the national market for bottles and adhesive labels.
The result is a powerful, imposing and unique pharmaceutical brand that imparts credibility and quality to the innovative formulas of its products – Novum.Lab’s main value.
- Design Agency: Ferragut Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Estudio Boutique Creates Packaging and Brand Design for Novum.Lab
- Brand / Project Name: Novum.Lab
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Packaging, Print Ad Campaign, Print Advertising, Print Brochure, Print Promotion, Print Publication, Print Stationery, Trade Show, Transportation, Website
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Keywords: Health Tech, Laboratory Science, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Brand Development
- Industry Category: Health Care