The Inca culture was a very advanced civilization. Quechua was the official language, it was a polytheist and its main god was the Sun.
It was very common to see gold objects as an accessory for the governors’ garments, they used it for decorative reasons and not as an exchange currency, as it did not have any price for them.
In this label we try to represent their culture, focusing above all on their deities. Marked in time and space, Inca mythology saw the world divided into three planes: Hanan Pacha (celestial world), Kay Pacha (world of the present) and Uku Pacha (world of the dead).
- Agency/Creative: Estudio Argo
- Article Title: Estudio Argo Create Label for Inca – Calchaquí Valley Wine of the Andes
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Tag
- Substrate: Glass Bottle