MOM Rocks is a London Dry Gin that brings together traditional elaboration with the most urban and transgressive lifestyle.
Designed for the night, the inspiration for this design comes from the culture of British punk and aesthetics that marked musical groups such as Sex Pistols.
The objective was to find a striking and differentiated design with a unique image that immediately connected with its consumer.
The production has been done in two-color screen printing on transparent glass.
What makes this design unique is the sense of humor with which we combine the most traditional of the British monarchy with the most underground and irreverent punk.
- Agency/Creative: EPICA Branding & Packaging
- Article Title: Epica Creates Unique Design Inspired in Punk Culture for a London Dry Gin
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle