This design is inspired by Mbaba Mwana Waresa, a fertility goddess of the Zulu people of southern Africa. She is the goddess of the rainbow, agriculture, harvest and rain. She taught her people to sow and reap prosperous fruits for all. It is by this last act that she has become one of the most revered goddesses of the Zulu people.
Emi Renzi is a graphic designer specialized in packaging and illustrator who works a lot on the detail in his designs and combines it with a range of interesting colors that make his works attractive and eye-catching. Among them we have Prophesie, an artistic design that mixes highly detailed vector digital art and hand illustration work.
The main grape of Prophesie is the red wine called Pintoage, it is a red variety of vitis vinífera, from South Africa, which is where it was created and is the emblematic grape of it. Its birth was in 1925, as it was created as a crossing of two grapes by the professor of viticulture, Abraham Izak Perold of Stellenbosch University. The grape was created by crossing two varieties on the one hand the Pinot noir (Pine) and on the other the Cinsault, known in South Africa as Hermitage (tage). The origin of this grape was an attempt to obtain wines with the fineness and class of Pinot noir, but without the inconveniences that its cultivation has, since it is a complicated grape, combining it with the robustness of Cinsault. It is also known by the name of Herminoir.
This wine particularly has aromas of red fruits and brambles and smoky notes, harvested in the prestigious valley of Stellenbosch, the most important area of the wine industry in the country.
- Agency/Creative: Emi renzi
- Article Title: Emi Renzi Creates Prophesie Wine Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Buenos Aires
- Market Region: Africa, South America
- Project Deliverables: Art, Art Direction, Design, Directing, Drawing, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Packaging wine emi renzi pack design diseño art Africa drink package
Emi Renzi: Emi Renzi