Martina Céspedes is a gin brand that was born inspired by a woman, a warehouse owner, who cleverly deceived 12 English soldiers in search of alcoholic beverages to drink in the 19th century invasions of Argentina and became a legend.
The design idea focused on an “Argentine” style from its colors and execution and showing “her” Martina as the protagonist, with a fixed and defiant look with a mischievous gesture. To tell her interesting story, the decision was made to spread the label on the sides and detail on the left side the character of the drink and on the right side part of the story of this woman.
The product is a dry style distilled gin of Argentine origin.
Its flavor is pleasant, with citrus and herbaceous notes, authentic and with personality, it comes from hand-selected botanicals, cold macerated and distilled in a copper alembic.
- Agency/Creative: Emi renzi
- Article Title: Emi Renzi Create Packaging Design for a Distilled Gin From Argentina
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper