eMexican Design Studio Creates a Local Beer
A british golden ale beer thought in “Los altos de jalisco” a region that is characterized for capturing the essence of mexico. Manufactured with a mixture of english malts creating a fusion of flavors of average intensity to moderately strong.
We develop the beer branding “alteña” taking as a reference elements representatives of the altos de jalisco making a sober translation of themselves.
A beer with which we have made a graphic balance between the calmed life of people and the chaos of a city.
- Design Agency: Hi! estudio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: eMexican Design Studio Creates a Local Beer
- Brand / Project Name: Cerveza Alteña
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: Mexico
- Market Country: Mexico
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle