A british golden ale beer thought in “Los altos de jalisco” a region that is characterized for capturing the essence of mexico. Manufactured with a mixture of english malts creating a fusion of flavors of average intensity to moderately strong.
We develop the beer branding “alteña” taking as a reference elements representatives of the altos de jalisco making a sober translation of themselves.
A beer with which we have made a graphic balance between the calmed life of people and the chaos of a city.
- Agency/Creative: Hi! estudio
- Article Title: eMexican Design Studio Creates a Local Beer
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle