Emerald Packaging Concept for Spring Water
Esmeralda is a new concept of spring water collected, treated and packed in a special and delicate way, to offer a high quality product and great benefits for the human body.
Our job is to develop a package to pack spring water, our concept was inspired by a precious stone called emerald, which captures its color, brightness and polygonal geometric shapes to be transmitted in a glass bottle that transmits luxury and quality .Water and its particular sites have an invaluable value in humanity, since water is the source of life of every being, so we present our concept of a bottle that reflects the importance of water as a source of life.
- Design Agency: David Espinosa IDS
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Emerald Packaging Concept for Spring Water
- Brand / Project Name: Emerald Spring Water
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding
- Location: Colombia
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass