The packaging goes back to the famous Sarhua tables, which are part of the national cultural heritage. The wooden panels tell stories of individual family members. Currently, they are painted on wood utility products as well as on fabric. In them, stories, legends, daily life, parties, past and current events, and even personalized are illustrated.
The main concept of the illustrations was to look as much fun as it’s possible to have the same visual result that we feel when we eat chocolate. This is Elpuerto chocolate: A tasty chocolate with beautiful illustrations and a modern and colorful brand. The real synesthesia!
- Agency/Creative: Gamal Assy
- Article Title: Elpuerto Chocolate Packaging Design by Gamal Assy
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Gamal Assy
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Sleeve, Tag, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Chocolate - Package - Illustration - Peru
Art direction: Gamal Assy