Maria and Elias, a couple of beekeepers from Kaparelli, Boeotia, entrusted us to breathe life into their business. Creating a brand from scratch for them has been both a challenge and an honor for our team. Our inspiration was drawn from the premium quality honey they produce which is the result of a combination of good beekeeping practices and organoleptic properties. For the naming of the product we combined the excellence of its quality with the uniqueness of the honey itself. That’s how The Royal One was born! The name carries the legacy of a fine, “royal” delicacy, along with the proudly special aftertaste of Greek Nature.
The design of the logo is a minimalistic illustration of a “quality guarantee”. The bee wears her crown and marks the product. The gold-yellow wreath of the logo stands out on the black background. The brand name is written with a strict, Doric style font using exclusively white capital characters.
The packaging follows a modern artistic approach, simple but “fresh”. A sleeve embraces the honey jar and makes it stand out on the shelf giving the potential consumer the chance to examine the color and fluidity of the product. The funky color code we chose to use, which includes peach orange, peanut green and lavender purple, enhances the packaging identity of the three varieties of honey produced, that is, Fir Honey, Pine Honey and Wild Herbs and Thyme Honey.
- Agency/Creative: Elena Anagnostelou CREATIVE STUDIO
- Article Title: Elena Anagnostelou Creative Studio Create The Royal One Greek Honey
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Box, Jar, Sleeve
- Substrate: Glass Jar, Pulp Carton