Red elephant is a gin that symbolizes loyalty, family and good luck, with a friendly and warm character, represented by the gray giant. The choice of the elephant as the central animal of the artisan gin brand was due to the fact that it is an animal with great strength, powerful, wild but at the same time it tends to be harmless and friendly, exactly like the attributes that the owner of this brand It points to its precious gin, since it is friendly, flowery, sweet and also powerful due to its alcoholic graduation of 41 °, the interesting thing is that, beyond its high alcohol level, it does not become strong due to the composition fruity and aromatic herbs that make a balanced drink.
The color red comes from the Italian surname of the creator of this brand, his surname is Rosso (red in Italian). This is how the name of this gin was created: “Elefante Rojo”.
This gin is made in an artisanal way, distilled by its own owner, with finely selected herbs from the mountains of Córdoba, Argentina.
Its process is a distillate in a copper alembic, using double cold maceration, with the aim of preserving the aroma, flavor and nature of the botanicals used in its artisanal elaboration.
It differs from traditional methods by using a vacuum pump to reduce the pressure and temperature inside the alembic, allowing distillation to occur at approximately -5ºC. In this way, the molecules of the botanical elements remain unaltered, transferring their natural essences to the liquid to obtain the incomparable flavor as a result.
- Agency/Creative: Emi renzi
- Article Title: Elefante Rojo Gin Made Artisan Label Designed Emi Renzi
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Buenos Aires
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art, Art Direction, Concept Art, Design, Drawing, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Packaging gin emi renzi pack design diseño art beverage drink package
Graphic Designer: Emi Renzi