El Coto 50 Aniversario. (50th anniversary). Metallic label, sealing wax, numbered bottle. As its iconic engraving, after fifty years, El Coto is a true emblem of Rioja. They celebrate their half century of life with a limited edition Reserva and a matching packaging.
El Coto de Rioja is a brand that has known how to evolve, adapt to the new times and think ahead. But without losing its identity. In 1970 they carry out its very first harvest in the Denomination of Origin Rioja. Twelve small wineries. Each with a specific purpose. Twelve parts of a process connected to each other by the knowledge, the work and the hand of man. The sum of all this is El Coto de Rioja. A wine cellar for great Rioja wines.
El Coto de Rioja philosophy: “Wine is for enjoying, for celebrating. But it’s also about seeing it being born in the vineyard, working on each vine, sharing arduous work days during harvest and, of course, waiting patiently for it during aging. But above all wine is… for living.”
- Agency/Creative: Moruba
- Article Title: El Coto 50 Aniversario – A Special Design For a Special Wine by Moruba
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Experience, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Metal, Pulp Paper