New dairy brand in the Kyrgyz Republic, Central Asia. Production of a classic set of dairy products, but aimed at a more modern audience. Naming in Cyrillic EcoMilk reveals two brand components: eco-products (quality) and economy (inexpensive segment).
The black and white type logo has references to cow coloring and economy of paint, but above all it is a modern, contrasting logo. The author’s letters in the name and loose rounded spots create a unique logo style.
To create the packaging design, we also developed our own author’s font for product names on packaging and in advertising. The display font has rounded lines and unexpected accents, while also emphasizing the design of the brand’s logo. The font has a Cyrillic set of letters, as well as a set of the Kyrgyz alphabet (additional letters and symbols), which has become a unique local development.
Free space has become an important part of the brand’s visual language: a pure white space in packaging design. The strict white rectangles, together with the “economical” name and the black and white base of the logo and product names, have become the basis of the brand’s packaging design.
For the design, a two-tone graphic pattern was also created, which has a reference to rustic natural motifs. The colors of the pattern can be easily changed for different products, it is an easy system for branding. Author’s illustration in an engraving style with a mountain landscape, complemented the design and advertising materials of the brand.
- Agency/Creative: Alexey Lysogorov
- Article Title: EkoMilk Brand Identity and Packaging Design by Alexey Lysogorov
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Kyrgyzstan
- Agency/Creative City: Bishkek
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Type Design
- Format: Bottle, Box, Cup
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: milk, kyrgyzstan, kyrgyz republic, sour cream, kefir, dairy brand, Dairy, Milk brand, cheese
Art-director, graphic designer: Alexey Lysogorov