EFFO. Functionality and Nothing Extra
Good Oil Sounds like… well… what? The name had to be imposing, simple, and succinct. We were cooking the functionality, trying to figure out what functionality meant in a professional kitchen. It’s efficiency. We fried efficiency deep in oil until we got a freshly-cooked name EFFO. Sounds like the quiet frizzle of cooking oil in a frying pan.
We Took It a Step Further because efficiency demanded the utmost accuracy in every detail. How do we accomplish that? We had to accurately segment the audience and offer each segment an effective product for each consumption occasion. To top up the EFFO CHEF multipurpose professional cooking oil, we offered EFFO DEEP FRY oil, perfect for long, deep frying, and EFFO BAKE baking oil, perfect for the long shelf life of products.
You Sometimes Go as Far as Peeking to better understand what the client needs. Before we materialized the meaning in pixels, we peeked into the chefs’ kitchens and souls. We found that a good kitchen is a factory. It demands speed, accuracy, and readiness to obey instructions. The design of EFFO packaging was as functional as a tool for getting the job done. As self-descriptive as it could be. No extras.
- Design Agency: Dozen Agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: EFFO. Functionality and Nothing Extra
- Brand / Project Name: EFFO
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising, Rebranding, Industrial Design
- Location: Ukraine
- Market Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton