Editorial for University of Monterrey
Reset Co. – Textos de Gráficos
Texts From Graphics was made for The University of Monterrey in 2017. It shows the results of the efforts made by several academic authors of the Graphic Design program of the University. The concept of the book summarizes the creative processes that graphic designers follow in order to solve communication problems. This compilation of unattached texts seeks to communicate the concerns of the authors around the ideas that are held about design.
- Design Agency: Reset Co.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Editorial for University of Monterrey
- Brand / Project Name: Textos de Gráficos
- External Design Credits: Marina Garza Editor, Karina Zertuche Photographer.
- Production Credits: Printer Fuerza Gráfica.
- Project Type: Corporate Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Corporate Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Corporate Graphic Design
- Product Category: Packaging
- Extra: Service Brand Deliverables: Print Publication