Lado Bueno is the first ecuadorean brand that offers premium artisan ice cream created only with high quality, fresh and honest ingredients fit for all preferences, needs and dietary restrictions (Vegan, non dairy, fat free and classic flavors). Today we are constantly concerned about being “healthy” depriving ourselves of the little pleasures of the everyday. Thinking that food, specifically desserts and ice cream are the enemy. With this in mind, the brand’s creator saw the pandemic as an opportunity to finally create premium artisan ice cream that tastes good and makes you feel good. Most importantly that motivates people to see the bright side of life (Lado Bueno in english) by finding true happiness in balance. Because balance is health and what better way to be healthy than to eat great ice cream and not feel guilty about it.
For the brand’s identity and packaging we were inspired by the idea of always finding the bright side. We played around with circles, color contrasts and fun illustrations that make you smile and most importantly, make you feel great about eating something so special. Also we wanted to make every flavor stand out, giving each and everyone of the 28 varieties a different color palette, description and hand drawn illustration.
- Agency/Creative: Dabrand
- Article Title: Ecuadorean Premium Artisan Ice Cream Designed by Dabrand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Ecuador
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Pot
- Substrate: Pulp Paper