The project’s challenge was to create a brand for EcotrilhasRS, which recalls contact with nature, the forest and the mountain. The company offers unique outdoor experiences, selling ecotourism itineraries throughout South America, but with a strong appeal in its place of origin, Rio Grande do Sul – Brazil.
Concepts: The key concepts of the project were: nature, adventure, trekking and tourism. We seek to create a determined, intuitive, persistent and professional brand to connect with customers. Font: In its visual representation, we look for a modern and raw font, which shows the power and adversity of nature, an overcoming of limits. Colours: Its colours refer to nature, but avoiding the obvious, with sober and professional tones.
Logo: As for the logo, we associate the concepts to generate a unique brand. The leaf represents nature, the place of adventure. Already the sign of direction are the choices, the paths to follow. The right side is a curve representing the path. In short: we will guide you through the paths of nature. Applications: The brand’s touchpoints are basically the materials for use on the trail: backpacks, mugs, t-shirts, also digital, with: social networks and digital ads. Manifest: More than being in nature, we are nature. More than ecotourism itineraries, we indicate the best way for you to integrate with nature, to return to your origins. Unique outdoor experiences, with attitudes of environmental conservation. Come and discover the power of nature with us.
- Agency/Creative: Mauricio Zanon Studio
- Article Title: EcotrilhasRS Ecotourism Outdoor Experiences Branding by Mauricio Zanon Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Nova Prata - RS
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Graphic Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: #nature #trekking #hiking #adventure #leaf #mountain #trail
Art Director: Mauricio Zanon