Formed to be an inclusive ecosystem that juxtaposes community and technology in developing cities of Vietnam, Ecotek wants to empower communities to be the city of the future in the now. Human-centered, Ecotek is a modular system, where elements are added to create a rich digital tapestry for residents. Collating data from the inhabitants to improve the quality of living, this dynamic between the dweller and the city is a symbiotic relationship, where urban innovation is built on the data generated by human behaviors. Far too long, anything ‘techy’ is deemed as cold and unfeeling. Humanda was tasked to brand Ecotek as personable and reliable. Ecotek is to be the pillar of familiarity, one that is dependable by the public and accepting.
Objective: The future is always arriving, our challenge was to use branding to make it more welcoming. We want to familiarize the public with a vision that Ecotek is creating.
The Solution: The brand exhibits a cobalt blue—vibrant, hopeful and wise about the future—this shade of dark blue is the perfect parallel to the company’s philosophy. Inspired by Ecotek’s adaptive mindset, we add ‘building blocks’, each block is designed to represent a value and used as an element throughout the Ecotek brand. Having the blocks as filled or outlined, showcases the company’s versatility. Given Ecotek’s human-centered ideology, we suggest the inclusion of photographs of the denizens living there. Human faces living out human lives makes Ecotek more personable.
- Agency/Creative: Humanda
- Article Title: Ecotek Ecosystem Branding Design by Humanda
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Singapore
- Agency/Creative City: Singapore
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: smart city, smart living, tech company, ecosystem, community
Creative Agency: Humanda