Development of eco-friendly packaging for gourmet pipes, which perk is the departure from the standard ways. Ergonomic appearance, package convenience and brand communication will be taken into account. In addition, a primary objective is to offer an unboxing experience that revalues the product.
The numerous grey tones of pipes were the main point, as well as their characteristic shape, that inspired a relationship … with a feather! If I had to make a connection of each kind of pipe with an specific plumage I would have 9,721 bird species to choose from! (and that is easy for a creative person like me).
To maintain the initial concept idea: “birds”, I decided to create an eco-friendly packaging based on the geometric abstraction of a bird dispenser.
Unboxing experience! This packaging has 2 compartments, the first one (upper compartment) allows you to throw the shells of the pipes and avoid soil fouling and the second one (lower compartment) has an optimized opening for the product.
- Agency/Creative: Marco Arroyo Vazquez
- Article Title: Ecofriendly Packaging of Gourmet Pipes
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Structural Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton