Dunne Constructions Rebrand
Dunne Constructions is a boutique construction company with a reputation for quality and attentiveness. They had achieved success in the past with their recognisable “D” brand marque but needed to evolve in the market. A tight brief with design constraints saw the need to retain the marque. With some restructuring and refinement of the shapes, a fresher “D” was achieved whilst retaining the essence of the original. Pulling back on colour and moving forward with striking monochrome imagery featuring tight crops of structural work and detail-oriented images, a dynamic aesthetic was achieved to push the brand into a more progressive area.
The use of Curious Matter paper was a perfect fit as the sandpaper-like texture fit the brief whilst giving crisp print.
- Design Agency: Studio Sly
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Dunne Constructions Rebrand
- Brand / Project Name: Dunne Constructions Rebrand
- Production Credits: Photography by Shelley Horan
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Brand Refinement, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Experience, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Editorial, Print Brochure
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Industry Category: Construction