Dunne Constructions is a boutique construction company with a reputation for quality and attentiveness. They had achieved success in the past with their recognisable “D” brand marque but needed to evolve in the market. A tight brief with design constraints saw the need to retain the marque. With some restructuring and refinement of the shapes, a fresher “D” was achieved whilst retaining the essence of the original. Pulling back on colour and moving forward with striking monochrome imagery featuring tight crops of structural work and detail-oriented images, a dynamic aesthetic was achieved to push the brand into a more progressive area.
The use of Curious Matter paper was a perfect fit as the sandpaper-like texture fit the brief whilst giving crisp print.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Sly
- Article Title: Dunne Constructions Rebrand
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Refinement, Graphic Design, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Construction