Dough Dealer is an American bakery focused on kits with the ingredients you need to make your own bread at home. The goal of this project was to create a simple but playful visual identity for the brand, and the solution was born from the name itself: Dough Dealer. The whole identity was created around a mix between The Outlaw and The Innocent archetypes, where the first one would be personified by a “shady” but fun dealer, an outlaw behind his speakeasy-like security door where you can only see his eyes through a peephole; and the second would come as a very friendly brand toolkit (illustration styles, colour palette and typefaces). The result is a very playful identity where the dealer character sets a taboo-defying tone for a bakery, but manages to provide an emotional connection through simple but clear facial expressions.
- Agency/Creative: Borondo.
- Article Title: Dough Dealer Gets Bold and Fun Visual Identity by Borondo
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Dough, Dealer, bread, bakery, outlaw, brand, branding, visual identity, illustration, character, graphic design, design, logo