Doubles Eyes, Kids Glasses Brand and Packaging Designed by Anna Zhu
Identity, naming for a company that produces budget children’s glasses for Saudi Arabia. The most economical packaging has been developed – a reusable folding case in a dust cover.
Children are often embarrassed to wear glasses. It upsets them. We introduce the child to the world of characters, in which it is absolutely normal to wear glasses. Each hero, based on traditional ornaments, wears glasses and is not at all shy about this, on the contrary, he considers glasses a good way to express individuality. And in general, this is a bright accessory and a source of pride.
The brand is designed for children of younger and preschool age.
It stands out in the local market because it has no analogues – all optics in Saudi Arabia belong to the premium segment. But children often break and spoil things – so they need a cheaper analogue that is easy to buy and convenient to use.
A foldable reusable cover instead of packaging is an economical and sustainable solution. A hard cardboard case protects glasses from damage in a children’s backpack.
When buying, a specialist seller sticks a sticker indicating the quality of vision on the dust jacket. This allows you to save on printing dust jackets in different designs.
- Design Agency: Anna Zhu
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Doubles Eyes, Kids Glasses Brand and Packaging Designed by Anna Zhu
- Brand / Project Name: Doubles eyes, kids glasses brand
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand World, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Packaging, Retail Design, Signage
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Saudi Arabia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Identity