Double Negative is an American brewery based in the heart of Brooklyn, serving artisanal ales with experimental flavour profile that is inspired by the world’s hippest borough itself.
To showcase the brand’s experimental and creative spirit, we draw on the graphic language of fine arts and incorporate it into our brand illustrations and beverage names.
The strong use of colours, irregularity and playful characters, and the combination of serif and sans serif letterforms create a visual impact that emphasises the brand’s mission in constantly pushing boundaries in creating new styles and flavours within America’s beer industry.
- Agency/Creative: Kezia Gabriella
- Article Title: Double Negative Artisanal Brewery
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Singapore
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Bottle, Can
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Metal