Headquartered in Denmark with operations in India, Phepton Pharmaceuticals is a leader in peptide proteins, manufacturing drugs for bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts and cosmetic consumers. Looking to reimagine their brand, Phepton approached Don’t Be A Stranger to help the brand create a new online presence, enter new markets with a unique brand identity and become more relatable to their primary audience.
We designed a logotype that forms a ‘P’ out of the visual of a pill. The simple icon graphically represents three P’s:
The Phepton household name, industry-leading Peptide Protein research, and the Purity of all drugs produced. The logo also cements Phepton as a leading pharmaceutical corporation, using the familiar visual cue of the pill.
From the logo, we isolated a half of the pill shape and used it as a visual space, where we could fit imagery that relates and resonates well with the audience. We call it the ‘Cut’, and used art direction to make images appear to be coming out from inside it; capturing the intensity and high energy of a workout. The Cut is also used across the visual identity as a design device across digital and physical platforms, to extend the the spirit of the brand and its product benefits in all communications, and create a connected, consistent look no matter where the audience interacts with the brand.
Over the coming weeks, Don’t Be A Stranger will continue to work with Phepton brand representatives, to roll out the new identity across digital and physical platforms, including product design and packaging.
- Agency/Creative: Don't Be A Stranger
- Article Title: Don’t Be A Stranger Rebrands a Leader in Peptide Protein Manufacturing
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ghana
- Agency/Creative City: Dawhenya
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Identity System, Logo Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Keywords: Branding, brand redesign, Visual identity, brand design, logo design, pharmaceutical branding, logotype
Design Director: Jean Quarcoopome
Graphic Designer: Jean Quarcoopome