District Creative Lab Operates a Rebranding for Vivamedia
Vivamedia is an original and urban out-of-home advertising network, offering wide visibility to advertising messages in the busy car parks of downtown Lausanne + 1.6 million passages but also within the famous Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale (EPFL). Vivamedia offers a wide variety of poster and digital media.
We created a new visual identity, as well as a new positioning, to better fit the actual values of Vivamedia. As the brand exist to showcase their customers’ products, it was important to have a design as simple as possible, yet recognizable. We imagined a contemporary universe, all in black and white, emphasized by the typographic messages used to communicate the brand spirit. The identity is completed by the monogram, made of the V and M, symbolizing a dynamic brand that’s always moving, ready to innovate and oriented towards the future.
- Agency/Creative: District Creative Lab
- Article Title: District Creative Lab Operates a Rebranding for Vivamedia
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Switzerland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Mass Media
- Keywords: Out of Home, media, network, advertising, contemporary, rebranding