Distillery Piteyniy Dom Gallery Vodka Packaging Design Created by Andrey Antoshkin
The “Gallery” vodka is a sequel to the real life art gallery at the Piteyniy Dom distillery. The idea for the Gallery brand came about by chance: during modernisation of the historic distillery building, itself an architectural landmark dating from 1902, a picture was discovered. It turned out to be a work of art good enough to be in a museum.
In this vein a drink was created which, in both quality and philosophy, represents the art of creating that which is prized and superb. Skilled blenders worked on the recipe for a number of years and created their own masterpiece in the world of alcoholic beverages.
The special quality of the water, the extremely long mixing phase under carefully controlled conditions, the special ageing conditions of the beverage in specialised containers, and the independently developed method of multiple-stage filtration mean a product equal in merit to those works of art which adorn the label.
The design is made in the style of Russian neoclassicism, corresponding to that era. The bottle design resembles a old poster stand, and the bottom label glued obliquely resembles a poster about an exhibition of paintings. Also, the batch with each painting are limited, the paintings change with each subsequent installment, thereby revealing the idea of the gallery.
Thus Gallery is a brand of vodka which personifies the skilled incarnation of an idea and the creation of a product of the highest quality. Each new the batch of Gallery vodka will introduce you to a magnum opus.
- Agency/Creative: Andrey Antoshkin
- Article Title: Distillery Piteyniy Dom Gallery Vodka Packaging Design Created by Andrey Antoshkin
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Metal, Pulp Paper