Wanna One, marketing, design and interior design studio presents Ceroconuno, the brand that gives its name to the latest comprehensive project they have created for a new beauty space in Madrid.
As humans we share 99.9% of our DNA. It is hard to believe judging from what we see in the mirror. But it is true. We are almost identical. We are almost the same. We are only 0.1% different. A tiny percentage that makes diversity possible and labels this new concept of beauty space.
Through this creative and deep approach, Wanna One creates and designs an integral branding and interior design project for a new business concept. A singular brand which surprises in form, very different from anything else out there, visually and verbally. But also deep down, thanks to a powerful discourse that invites us to do a self-awareness exercise: accept ourselves as we are, embrace our singularities to, at the same time, be conscious of how much we share with more than 7 billion people who live on Earth. Regardless of their age, nationality and the image that is reflected in the mirror.
This concept is graphically expressed by a minimalist logo that is free, dynamic and versatile. A logo with the capacity to decompose if the communication support requires it. But without renouncing its essence.
The visual identity is completed with a rich and varied universe which acts as an expression tool in favor of diversity. The chromatic range is structured by primary neutral colors, such as black and white, and a secondary range of colors that reminds us of the different tones of the skin, with signs of natural elements which evoke the body.
Ceroconuno gives name to the integral project of this new beauty space of more than 300 sqm in Majadahonda (Madrid). But in reality, “Ceroconuno is an invitation to each person to start their own process of beauty awareness. Something that has a physical component, the desire for well-being, but above all, a spiritual one, that allows you to love your uniqueness when you unders- tand that you are part of a whole” as concluded by the studio.
- Agency/Creative: Wanna One
- Article Title: Discover Ceroconuno – A New Brand in Favor of Diversity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: Branding, Design, Creativity, Conceptual, Brand Strategy, Interior Design, Beauty, Diversity