We were entrusted with the redesign of Dilema Wines (Dilemma wines in English). A brand belonging to Fecovita, one of the main wine groups worldwide.
The Current Situation
We are facing a brand development with a very strong concept. This concept of Dilemma is reflected in the label in a very naive way. Which goes unnoticed on the shelves and does not have enough strength to carve out a pregnant and consumable identity.
The concept of a Dilemma points directly to a problem that requires a solution or answer to it.
The context in which we are immersed and the country’s current situation (Argentina) generates a significant lack of interest in new problems in the population. Therefore, as a brand, posing a dilemma when it comes to consumption poses a problem that the target prefers to avoid.
People don’t want more dilemmas.
We came to life to enjoy, to play, to fall in love, to discover new flavors and new experiences.
We look for fullness in sports, in art, and in love.
We shouldn’t bother with little things.
Let our only dilemma in this life be to choose how to enjoy it.
Let’s make that enjoyment the destination, and let the wine serve us as a path.
• We took the current concept and reformulated it to a less problematic message with greater positivity and lightness.
• We modify the brand and its concept so that it is perceived as positive.
• The brand is now solving the problem posed by its original naming.
• Modernize the perception of wine.
This is the new wine, where there is no Dilema.
- Agency/Creative: Jacomy Mayne
- Article Title: Dilema Wines Complete Rebranding and Packaging Redesign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Mendoza
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design, Rebranding
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, rebranding, champagne, sparkling wine, wine can, can, malbec, chardonnay, white wine, red wine, packaging, redesign,branding
Creative Director: Roy Mayne
Account Director: Andres Jacomy
Designer: Juan Montivero
Designer: Roy Mayne