Digital Factory Creates New Restaurant Branding Mao Ze Duck
Mao Ze Duck is an Asian Fusion restaurant offering its guests the world-class culinary experience of Silk Road’s famous countries’ cuisines.
The main requirement of the client was to include the Silk Road concept in the branding. The logo and identity should also be able to illustrate the culture of Asian cuisine.
As a result, a delicious branding was introduced for Asian Fusion kitchen in Armenia.
Based on the brand story, the Silk Road illustration was created as the main design pattern for Mao Ze Duck’s identity as well as the Duck passing that journey. Thus, Mao Ze Duck branding evolves the idea of Silk Road and its unique traditions.
- Design Agency: Digital Factory Co
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Digital Factory Creates New Restaurant Branding Mao Ze Duck
- Brand / Project Name: Mao Ze Duck Restaurant Branding
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Hovhanness Ghazaryan, Art Director Haykaz Khroyan, Graphic Designer Mane Sargsyan
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Social Media, Digital Advertising
- Location: Armenia
- Market Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Mao Ze Duck, Silk Road, Restaurant, Branding, Identity
- Industry Category: Hospitality