Reviewing the context, deX is a startup that has as its main product to make automatic some tasks of data engineers that were previously manual, a solution that makes data engineering scalable and able to deal with, not only the growing volume of data that companies collect, but it also eases its way to non-technical teams for analytics or machine learning/artificial intelligence algorithms. The challenge of deX’s visual identity was to make tangible one of the most modern and complex markets today by transmitting simplicity.
Through minimalist design structures, we develop symbols, supporting graphics and typography that together form a visual universe that enhances and connects with the brand’s main values. We noticed the trend in most of the options previously presented and rejected in representing the data and its complexity, when in fact, for our audience we must convey what we deliver.
Simplicity, High tech, Security, Performance
Through creative immersion in the production of new symbols and typographic structure, we create a naturally responsive logo and use its own structure for the supporting graphics, giving a modern dynamism to applications, static and in motion.
- Agency/Creative: CEXM
- Article Title: dex Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Campinas
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Identity System, Logo Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: startup, technology, data engineering, logo, visual identity, dex, data automation, brand identity
Sênior Art Director: Carlos Mello