Deuce Studio Creates New Packaging Design For Premium Skincare Brand
Refaire is a startup premium skincare brand that combines natural ingredients with cutting-edge science to deliver luxurious and effective products. The mission of the brand centres around bringing high-performance skincare products to a wider audience, making high end skincare more affordable compared with the usual pricing of the luxury skincare market, with a range that focuses primarily on the hydration, nutrition, and regeneration of the skin, using world class products and formulae that have proven results.
London based strategic brand and packaging agency, Deuce Studio were asked to build on the existing branding, expanding on the overall design and giving it a unique and ownable visual identity by creating a versatile graphic language and refining the hand drawn logo, as well as creating a packaging system for the wide range of creams, serums and toners. The brief called for a design aesthetic which would appeal to both younger and older women, and which feels both natural, reflecting the pure ingredients derived from nature, and yet juxtaposed with clinical precision highlighting the expertise behind the formulae of the skincare products. The result was a two-tone motif, used to represent the balance between the warmth of nature and precision of science, with Refaire aptly positioned at the meeting point of the two.
In addition to the brand update and new packaging design, Deuce Studio also commissioned an art directed shoot to showcase the new range, which was then used across various print and digital communication such as flyers, sell sheets, business cards, social media and a website. An easy to navigate e-commerce website was designed and developed by Deuce Studio to help invite in and educate consumers about the brand story and the benefits of the different products Refaire has to offer. The new brand successfully launched at the end of 2020, with plans to expand the range in the future and potentially branch into other products within the health and beauty category.
- Design Agency: Deuce Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Deuce Studio Creates New Packaging Design For Premium Skincare Brand
- Brand / Project Name: Refaire
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Refinement, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Rejuvenation
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Case
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Paper