The purpose of the design is to show that the product is an expert and efficient insect repellent even before reading the statements on it.
For this reason, simple and strong expressions suggesting insects were used without creating the perception of a poisonous and dangerous product.
The bottle lid suggested the insect head while the surface protuberances on the sides oıf the bottle were suggesting the insect wings.
The thin belly of the bottle provided and ergonomic grip while the second level made in this part created a corner that prevented the bottle slipping from hand even when the hand lotion was use. The design that used an icon fly image on the objective, has given priority to an expert and effective product perception.
- Agency/Creative: design VENA
- Article Title: designVENA Create New Insect Repellent Spray Structural Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Structural Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic