designVENA Create New Insect Repellent Spray Structural Packaging Design
The purpose of the design is to show that the product is an expert and efficient insect repellent even before reading the statements on it.
For this reason, simple and strong expressions suggesting insects were used without creating the perception of a poisonous and dangerous product.
The bottle lid suggested the insect head while the surface protuberances on the sides oıf the bottle were suggesting the insect wings.
The thin belly of the bottle provided and ergonomic grip while the second level made in this part created a corner that prevented the bottle slipping from hand even when the hand lotion was use. The design that used an icon fly image on the objective, has given priority to an expert and effective product perception.
- Design Agency: design VENA
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: designVENA Create New Insect Repellent Spray Structural Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Ecem Mat Bodyguard Insect Repellent Structural and Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Design Director Serhan Guzelderen, Creative Director Erkan Sahin, Art Director Mustafa Kurtulus
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Structural Design, Graphic Design, Rebranding, Industrial Design
- Location: Turkey
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic