designVENA Create New Bathroom Gel Cleaner Packaging Design
Soft and fluidal forms were used in the bottle design in order to express the GEL quality of the product. Additionally, ergonomic holding was ensured using a thin waist in this fluidal shape.
While strengthening its nonslip quality with the curvy and protruding surface movement wrapping the lid and disappearing around the waist, segmentation of the branding and content parts on the packaging was aimed.
This way, clear messages were conveyed to the consumers by separating the dynamic graphic design language describing the content and the clear branding part.
- Agency/Creative: design VENA
- Article Title: designVENA Create New Bathroom Gel Cleaner Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Strategy, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Structural Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic