Without even a blink, DesignRepublic offered to create the visual identity of Impact Ukraine, when founder and INSEAD classmate, Elena Parker reached out for help.
Impact Ukraine is founded in no time to:
1) ensure immediate relief (by putting cash directly in hands of people who need it most): As an immediate first step, Impact Ukraine is subsidizing payment of employee salaries wherever we can. We make our payments directly to the personal bank account of the staff members from companies.
2) help drive business flows in Ukraine wherever possible: Even during the war, Ukraine must keep its economy going. Small and mid-size businesses are essential to the Ukrainian economy and provide employment to millions of Ukranians. Starting now and continuing for the longer term, Impact Ukraine will act as in any way we can to help drive increased business flow to these companies wherever they are able to still operate.
3) recruit people in Ukraine and refugees: At the individual level, people in Ukraine and refugees who have just left Ukraine also need to find work. We will develop whatever solutions we can find to help people on an individual level.
Visit the website www.impact-ukraine.com to donate directly, to become a partner or to post a job.
DesignRepublic created a visual identity which is immediately recognizable, easily implementable and with an element of hope. Great to participate in an initiative which really can make a difference in people’s lives, and lets hope this nightmare comes to an end soon.
- Agency/Creative: DesignRepublic
- Article Title: DesignRepublic Visual Identity for Impact-Ukraine.com
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Belgium
- Agency/Creative City: Brussels
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Visual Identity, Impact-Ukraine, Help, Immediate Relief, Help
Creative Director: Murtaza Teke