At Cocoon, we love projects that not only look outstanding but also represent value and importance. As a partner of MiWa, a technology focused on pre-cycling, Cocoon was invited to help with the ideation and creation of a brand that is a real space for sustainability and responsibility to the world around us.
In the creation of the brand identity, our team was inspired by the nature of the project itself, using the concept of the word “minimum” as a starting point.
We also had a hand in the final look of the actual space, creating unique installations and using the brand identity and original infographics to communicate the topic, facts, and figures. Last but not least, a web page, including a blog, was designed by Cocoon to create an extra community environment for sharing inspiration, spreading the word and inviting people to make the world of waste prevention spin faster.
Long story short, meet our design: the Minimum Waste.
- Agency/Creative: Cocoon
- Article Title: Designing Minimum Waste – Waste, Get Spaced!
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Czech Republic
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Photography, Research
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: Branding, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Sustainable Design, Minimum Waste, Web Design, Animated Logo