Judy is a no-nonsense ready kit that provides families with the right supplies and plans to create the best-case scenario for emergency situations. Red Antler partnered with founder Simon Huck to build Judy as a pragmatic option to what can be a potentially overwhelming topic.
Designing for disaster preparedness was challenging and required the right balance of level-headedness and optimism. Red Antler tackled each touchpoint – name, brand identity, color, copywriting, industrial design, photography – from a use-case point of view. Everything from Judy’s alert orange and comforting name to its easy-to-use organizational system and textbook-inspired illustrations transform preparedness from an intimidating task to a point of pride and reassurance.
- Agency/Creative: Red Antler
- Article Title: Designing for Disaster Preparedness
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Structural Design
- Industry: Public Utility
- Keywords: Preparedness, Survival, Disaster