Designer and Copywriter
A freelance wordsmith with a very meaningful name required a logo design and complete visual identity (including a website) that spoke to the combination of influences from the sentimental to the conceptual.
It’s all in the name. The words ‘The’ and ‘Files’ both represent the two Berlin walls. This logo is a tribute to this metaphor and the power in mobilisation of ideas. The interpretation of the ‘[people power] cutting through the walls’ is represented by the typeface used and its sliced design. Each of the letters symbolise a physical and conceptual breaking through barriers. Abstractly, the unblocking of Berlin’s physical wall ultimately unleashed a lasting freedom of ideas and expression.
- Design Agency: Louise Agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Designer and Copywriter
- Brand / Project Name: The Berlin Files Brand Identity
- External Design Credits: Design Director Sarah Louise (Louise Agency), Copywriter André Liyanage-Denney (The Berlin Files), Animation Rainer Scheu (Create Right)
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Tone of Voice, Logo Animation, Business Cards
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Website, Logo Animation, Business Cards
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Global
- Project Keywords: Brand, Logo, Identity, Brand Guidelines, Animation
- Industry Category: Mass Media